Refer a Friend Campaign
Terms & Conditions
At Feedr by EatFirst, we believe that good food is best when shared – which is why we have a referral program in place to share with your friends! From 22 March 2023, successful referrers will be rewarded with WeGift gift cards with the value of up to £200/€200.
How it works
Existing Feedr users will be eligible for a £50/€50 gift card if:
- A referred person signs up for a trial for our Cloud Canteen service
- A referred person signs up for a catering account and books a pop-up or event/meeting catering over the value of £500/€500 within 3 months of being referred
Existing Feedr users will be eligible for a £200/€200 gift card if:
- A referred person signs on to a 1 year contract for our Cloud Canteen service
To be eligible, referred customers:
- Cannot be an existing Feedr or EatFirst customer/location
- Must not have placed an order with Feedr or EatFirst at any time
- Must not have a Feedr or EatFirst login
- Must not refer themselves
- Must either sign up for a Cloud Canteen trial, place a catering or pop-up order over £500/€500 OR sign up for a 1 year Cloud Canteen contract
- Participants of the referral program must be 18 years of age and older
- Valid for residents of the UK and Ireland only (in Feedr-serviced cities)
There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
Redeeming your gift card
Once a referral places an order through the Feedr website OR signs up for a trial OR signs a 1 year contract, the referrer will receive an email within 30 days with their gift card. Gift cards are redeemable at 100s of your favourite retailers including John Lewis, Selfridges, ASOS, Argos, and Sainsburys (the list goes on!).
To participate, Feedr users must agree to these terms:
- The referrer will receive their gift card, which will be sent to the referrer’s email address within 30 days of a successful referral order.
- Once a referrer receives the email with their gift card, they must claim (access) it within 3 months of issuance. Once accessed, gift cards are valid for redemption for 6 months, after which they will automatically expire.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged, transferred, replaced or refunded for cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and payout of the gift card.
Referring your friends
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving a call from Feedr
- Referral should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
- Customers can refer friends on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites).
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
- You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is not allowed. Any distribution of referrals that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from Feedr Refer a Friend programme.
Other terms and conditions
- Feedr may suspend, change or terminate the referral program or a user’s ability to participate in the referral program at any time for any reason without notification.
- Feedr reserves the right to suspend accounts if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent.
- Feedr reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Feedr Refer a Friend programme terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be added to the Feedr database and consent to receiving general communication from time to time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.
LAST UPDATED: 26 May 2023